20 Years, 20 Winners Contest Rules
Celebrating 20 years of locally-grown retail and entertainment goodness at South Edmonton Common.
As a thank you for helping us grow, we are giving away South Edmonton Common Visa* Reward Cards to 20 lucky shoppers this year!
All you have to do is take a picture or selfie at South Edmonton Common and upload it to Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram with the hashtag “#SEC20Years”. No limit to how many entries you submit, and you have multiple chances to win every month until the end of the year!
Contest Details / Rules:
- From May 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018, followers of our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts will be asked to take a picture at South Edmonton Common (photos can be, but are not limited to, a selfie at SEC, of a favourite SEC store, or of a SEC purchase*) and share them on their publicly viewable accounts using the hashtag, #SEC20years.
- Contestants must like and/or follow South Edmonton Common’s social media channels to qualify.
- Each unique post will count as one entry. Contestants can have multiple entries.
- Two winners will be randomly drawn at the end of each month of April to November 2018.
- Four winners will be randomly drawn in January 2019.
- For (end of) April to December, prize amount will be $100 per winner.
- Winners must be 18 and over.
- Winners will be notified through social media and must pick up their gift card within 30 days of being notified.
- Contestants cannot win more than once.
- Contest is open to Alberta residents only.
- By submitting your photo in the contest, you provide us permission to use your photo for our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
*No purchase necessary. Internet access and a public Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram account is required. No other means of submission will be accepted.
DISCLAIMER: This card is issued by Peoples Trust Company pursuant to licence by Visa Int.
*Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under licence by Peoples Trust Company.