CONTEST: How Do You Celebrate Fall?
The fall season in Edmonton may be short but that doesn’t mean it has to be short of fun! South Edmonton Common wants to know how you celebrate fall (even when it does get a little snowy). Let us know for your chance to win 1 of 3 prizes courtesy of South Edmonton Common, Famoso, Sephora, and Below The Belt!
What’s up for grabs? 3 winners will be randomly selected and will receive one of the three following prizes: a $50 gift card to Famoso South Edmonton Common, a Sephora gift basket valued at $90, or a $50 Below The Belt gift card!
Contest closes October 30th, 2020 11:59PM MST. Must be 18 years of age or older and a resident of Alberta. No purchase necessary, see full contest rules and details below. Entering below counts as 10 extra entries! Good luck!
What are you waiting for? Celebrate fall with South Edmonton Common!
Looking for more? Check out the Promotions page for the latest deals here.
- The “How Do You Celebrate Fall” Contest will run until October 30, 2020.
- To enter, entrants must enter the above form for 10 entries. Other ways to enter include the following: (1) Follow the South Edmonton Common Facebook/@southcommonyeg Twitter account, @southcommonyeg Instagram account (2) “Like”/Tweet the respective contest post, and (3) Comment on the post on how they celebrate fall.
- Entrants can enter multiple times, on multiple platforms.
- By agreeing to the contest rules you agree that your entry may be shared to promote the contest.
- Three winners will be chosen and announced via the respective platform the entrant entered on or through phone number or email if entered on the above form.
- Each winner will have 72 hours from the time of the announcement to claim their prize by replying to the announcement on their win. If the winner does not claim their prize within the 72 hour window, the winner automatically forfeits the prize and South Edmonton Common has the right to select a new winner.
- The winner must be able to pick up their prize at the designated pick-up location(s) in Edmonton, AB.
- Contest is open to Alberta residents only.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
- By entering the contest, you accept the rules set out above, which are subject to change without notice and automatically releases South Edmonton Common and any affiliated parties from any liability in connection with the Contest
No purchase necessary. Internet access and public Twitter account is required. No other means of submission will be accepted.
DISCLAIMER: This contest is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.