CONTEST: What’s Your Favourite Thing About Fall?
CONTEST CLOSED. Congratulations to the winners!
Golden leaves, sweater weather, and pumpkin spice lattes are some ways that Edmontonians mark the beginning of fall. Put away the sandals and trade them in for boots; head to Calvin Klein, Guess, and Tommy Hilfiger for the trendiest scarves to make your summer outfits last even longer. And what’s fall without an impromptu family photo-shoot?
We want to know what’s your favourite thing about fall? Enter for your chance to win 1 of 3 $50 gift cards to South Edmonton Common! You can enter on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter! The rules are simple:
- Follow South Edmonton Common
- “Like”/Tweet the contest post
- Tell us your favourite thing about fall
Contest closes September 26, 2019 11:59PM MST.
Read on for contest rules and details.
- The “What’s your favourite thing about fall?” Contest will run from September 23, 2019 to September 26, 2019.
- To enter, entrants must (1) Follow the South Edmonton Common Facebook/@southcommonyeg Twitter account, @southcommonyeg Instagram account (2) “Like”/Tweet the respective contest post, and (3) Comment on the post their favourite thing about fall.
- Entrants can enter multiple times, on multiple platforms.
- Entrants are not obliged to “like” the South Edmonton Common Facebook page in order for their Facebook entry to qualify.
- Three winners will be chosen and announced via the respective platform the entrant entered on.
- Each winner will have 48 hours from the time of the announcement to claim their prize by replying to the announcement on their win. If the winner does not claim their prize within the 48 hour window, the winner automatically forfeits the prize and South Edmonton Common has the right to select a new winner.
- The winner must be able to pick up their prize at the designated pick-up location(s) in Edmonton, AB.
- Contest is open to Alberta residents only.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
- By entering the contest, you accept the rules set out above, which are subject to change without notice and automatically releases South Edmonton Common and any affiliated parties from any liability in connection with the Contest
No purchase necessary. Internet access and public Twitter account is required. No other means of submission will be accepted.
DISCLAIMER: This contest is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.