With an end to a very long (and very cold) February, it is no surprise that we’re wondering if March will be the same. So, as a nudge to mother nature, we thought we’d bring spring to YOU with our top recommendations on what to do this Spring Break!
Spring Break… Spring Play
Who said a “staycation” has to be boring?
- Watch the latest blockbusters such as Captain Marvel and How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World at the Cineplex
- Make it a date night at Three10 and The Rec Room
Bonus: If you are a student, bring your student ID and receive 15% off food and game credits
- Enjoy an afternoon with the kids at Chuck E. Cheese’s
Spring Break… Spring Fashion
Staying in town or heading out of town? Spring is the perfect time to say hello to a season that’s blooming with new trends.
- Shop for the latest home and fashion pieces at Nordstrom Rack
- Score a deal on brand-name items at Saks Off Fifth
- Stroll the “Fashion District” for all your family’s shopping needs
The Fashion District includes stores such as Levi’s Outlet, Reebok, Ardene, The Children’s Place & more!
And if you are looking for the latest deals this spring, bookmark our Promotions page to stay up to date and save!
Happy Spring Break!